Hyatt Gallery Host (Driving) in ATLANTA, Georgia
Gallery Hosts contribute to the hotel's commitment to high quality guest service and teamwork and must be the kind of person who appreciates high standards of excellence.
The Gallery Host creates an experience for our hotel guests by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment. This position is responsible for the complete guest experience; to include the Gallery Host Stand, the Bakery Café, the Guest Kitchen, the e-room and the TV den, guest check in and out, hotel shuttle van, and the servicing of the meeting rooms. Previous guest service experience as well as the ability to communicate well with guests required.
The Hyatt Place Experience. Hyatt Hotels have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for their guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. Hyatt Place, a new kind of Hyatt where the style's relaxed, and the standards are anything but. Hyatt Place is designed to give guests a brand-new hotel experience. And you are the key to bringing it to life.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Discover how perfectly a hotel can fit your lifestyle. Hyatt Place. It's so you™. Visithttp://hyatt.jobsto view other hotel job opportunities at Hyatt.
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
- Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays
- Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
- Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta
Organization: Hyatt Place Atlanta/Buckhead
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: ATL001736
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.