Hyatt In-Room Dining Order Taker (PT) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Order Takers record guest food and beverage in-room dining orders and offer menu suggestions. This role has continuous communication with the in-room dining servers on amenity coordination and all deliveries. This position processes forms of payment for goods and services to include room charges, credit card and cash. The interaction between Order Takers and guests can determine the overall satisfaction of the in-room dining experience.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Refined customer service and phone etiquette.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including working knowledge of POS, Excel, Power Point and word.
- Previous food & beverage and hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to walk long distances and stand for long periods of time.
- Flexible schedule including evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have physical stamina to lift, push, and pull moderate amounts of weight.
- California Food Handlers Certification required.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Job: Room Service
Req ID: HUN002800
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.