Hyatt Housekeeping Manager in KOTA KINABALU, Malaysia
At Hyatt, CARE is our purpose and we extend this to all our guests, shareholders and definitely our colleagues. Be a part of this wonderful organization and apply with Hyatt Regency Kinabalu and work with a caring team dedicated on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Manager who is passionate about providing the best experience to guest and colleagues, a strategic thinker, an inspiring leader, a team player, a creative problem solver and possess strong business acumen. This position will be primarily responsible for the housekeeping and laundry division, and ensuring the Hyatt standards are always met.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reap great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Hospitality or Tourism Management, Business Administration or Marketing degree or diploma preferred
- 2 years or more of work experience in managerial lecel
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communications in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Must have excellent organizational, administrative and problem solving skills
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge Please note that this is a local packaged position and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Primary Location: MY-12-Kota Kinabalu
Organization: Hyatt Regency Kinabalu
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: KOT000087
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.