Hyatt Artist - Hyatt Regency Wuhan Optics Valley in WUHAN, China
- Undertakes production of advertisements, hotel collateral and other projects.
- Oversees layout and design of advertisements, collateral and any other projects.
- Proposes new and creative ideas/concepts to improve overall collateral standards.
- Studies and prepares layouts, sketches of proposed illustrations, and related materials to become familiar with assignment.
- Determines style, techniques, and medium best suited to produce desired effects and conform to reproduction requirements, or receives specific instructions regarding these variables.
- Formulates concept and renders illustration and detail from models, sketches, memory, and imagination.
- Discusses illustration at various stages of completion and makes changes as necessary.
- Selects type, draws lettering, lays out material, or performs related duties.
- Liaises with Materials Department and works with suppliers and other departments to professionally and competently execute all projects.
- Assists with internal photography of events, including employee related events, or VIP arrivals where required.
- Produces within the specified guidelines all promotional collateral required for both Rooms and Food & Beverage.
- Produces and installs props and materials required for weddings, seminars, meetings and other events.
Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management. Minimum 2 years work experience as Artist. Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: CN-Hubei-Wuhan
Organization: Hyatt Regency Wuhan Optics Valley
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: WUH000119
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.