Hyatt Greeter/ IRD Cashier in AUSTIN, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Greeter/Cashier/Order Takers have multiple responsibilities. The primary duty is to welcome and greet guests and provide a table selection. They may also record guest food and/or beverage orders and offer menu suggestions. This position processes forms of payment for goods and services to include room charges, credit card and cash. Greeter/Cashier/Order Takers may be the final point of contact for the experience and have the ability to ensure guest satisfaction.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits: * Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
* $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
* Complimentary Downtown Parking & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes
* Discounted Room Nights
* Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
* Free Uniforms
* Paid Time Off
* Flexible Schedules
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Customer service experience preferred
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work early morning, afternoons, evenings, including weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Austin
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: AUS004123
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.