Hyatt Nail Technician in AUSTIN, Texas
Miraval Austin (formally/Travaasa Experiential Resort/and/The Crossings/) sits nestled in 210 acres of the Balcones Canyonlands Preserve overlooking beautiful Lake Travis and just 30 minutes north of downtown Austin. Our property is currently undergoing extensive renovations, and will soon include 117 guest rooms, conference facilities, a beautifully-appointed restaurant with an exhibition kitchen and outdoor patio, full-service spa with infinity edge pool, fitness center, horse stables and covered arena, farm, a challenge course, and many other facilities and amenities available to our guests at this all-inclusive resort.
During our time of growth and expansion, we are seeking full-time, part-time, and on-call Nail Technicians to join our growing team and help us get ready for our re-opening in the Fall of 2018. Daily duties include providing nail and hand services to guests, such as basic manicures and pedicures, hand and foot massage, and a variety treatments specific to Miraval and all pertinent product lines.
- Adhere to all Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) standards and procedures for operation, sanitation and cleanliness.
- Treating guests nails by: cutting, trimming, polishing, coloring, cleansing or manicuring.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of equipment and stations used, as well as, restock of linens and products between and at the end of each working shift.
- Must possess the ability to perform consecutive services in a pre-determined period of time.
Assists spa management in any and all tasks requested.
As part of the Hyatt and Miraval family, we offer a complete benefits package to all Full Time colleagues including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401(k), ESPP, Paid Time Off and complementary and discount Hyatt nights. Part Time colleagues are also eligible for Paid Time Off and complementary and discount Hyatt nights.
Miraval associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Hold current Texas State Cosmetology license issued by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR).
- Important to have excellent organizational skills.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills are essential.
- Open availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is required.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on guest satisfaction in a luxury spa environment.
- Capable of dealing with stressful situations calmly and professionally.
- Solutions oriented approach to problem solving.
A professional demeanor and appearance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Have completed 600 hours of instruction in manicuring through a commission-approved training program.
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Miraval Austin Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS004033
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.