Hyatt Administrative Assistant II in CHICAGO, Illinois
The responsibilities of the Revenue Management Administrative Assistant is to primarily support the SVP in his daily activities along with supporting the RM team with various clerical duties
- Process department invoices in Markview database
- Prepare memorandums & distribution emails
- Schedule department meetings
- Manage team calendars
- Assist team with report distribution
- Assist with preparation of training materials for RM Manager
- Complete monthly expense reports for SVP, VP
- Book travel and manage SVP’s calendar & scheduling
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Experience * 5 years administrative and/or project management experience, or other relevant experience.
Computer Skills * Microsoft Word * Excel * Power Point
Additional Requirements * Ability and willingness to operate in fast paced corporate environment
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI009413
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.