Hyatt Senior Analyst, Hyperion Financial Systems in CHICAGO, Illinois
Summary Hyatt Hotels Corporation seeks a self-motivated professional to join its Financial Systems – Hyperion Systems Support team as a Senior Analyst. This individual will be responsible for providing support and development for Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Financial Data Management (FDMEE) and Financial Reporting. In addition to the day to day administration of these applications, this individual will also be required to participate in continuous improvement projects to support the evolving needs of the Hyperion user community. Qualified candidates must demonstrate a proven track record of delivering results as a member of project teams. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a diverse and multicultural environment are essential. The Senior Analyst will report directly to the Manager Financial Systems.
Be part of a dynamic financial systems support team that supports the full suite of Hyperion applications, including Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Reports, Essbase, Hyperion Financial Data Management and Data Relationship Management/Data Relationship Governance.
- Provide customer support to the Hyperion user community
- Perform monthly maintenance processes for Hyperion applications
- Develop and maintain application artifacts such as business rules, calc scripts, reports and web forms
- Manage FDMEE data integration process for data sourced from both Hyperion and non-Hyperion systems
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve system performance issues
- Collaborate with business users, technical teams and external system owners to gather and analyze requirements in order to develop solutions that meet business and technical needs * Participate in the design, development, testing and implementation activities relating to project deliverables * Ensure adherence to Hyatt’s policies and procedures and Sox controls * Create and maintain system documentation * Assist with user training sessions * Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values * The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
- 3 years’ experience with Hyperion Planning and Essbase
- Experience with Oracle ERP and other Hyperion products (HFM, DRM/DRG, FDMEE) preferred
- The candidate is expected to be a self-starter, a team player and require minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask in a highly dynamic environment
Excellent communication skills - direct interaction with various internal customers
Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Accounting or Finance
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CHI009309
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.