Hyatt Sales Manager in DALLAS, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Sales Manager is a fully competent individual who has experience in the entire sales process and function of a hotel. This Sales Manager will require a combination of managing the citywide market, business development and managerial support for all other markets, as needed. Flexibility and a team-first attitude is a must for this role.
Responsibilities include selling guest rooms, meeting space and other Hyatt services to customer groups, managing accounts, conducting site inspections, entertaining customers, managing a sales pipeline, business development in order to generate new business. Duties also include preparing and presenting effective proposals, responding to customer inquiries, maintaining well organized documentation and reports, utilizing Hyatt sales systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
The Sales Manager also works as a team member with the sales and events staff to in close contact with assigned Administrative Assistant and other support staff. Effective management of an administrative assistant is also a requirement of this role.
Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of 3-5 years of full service hotel sales
- Successful experience with business development in hotels
- Experience working with CVB teams and partner hotels
- Experience working with complex sales agreements
- Selling a destination as well as a property
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Must have selling, negotiating, business writing and presentation skills training
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dallas
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DAL002694