Hyatt Courier Barista in DENVER, Colorado
The Courier Barista is responsible for assisting guests in the Courier Market Bar and Restaurant by preparing beverages and food items, cashiering, stocking, cleaning the café, assisting with the restaurant and providing exceptional service to guests. This is a fast-paced position that involves constant customer interaction.
This is a Full-Time position. Candidates must have open availability for mornings, afternoons and evenings including weekends and holidays.
- Previous high-volume, fast-paced customer service experience required.
- Previous barista experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- This position requires a considerable amount of standing, and the ability to lift, push and carry a moderate amount of weight.
Position pay starts at $13.10/hr
This Full-Time opportunity offers several benefits, including insurance packages, generous paid time off benefits, retirement plan, free hotel night stays, and much more.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
Primary Location: US-CO-Denver
Organization: Grand Hyatt Denver
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DEN006081
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.