Hyatt Colleague Experience Manager in DFW AIRPORT, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Colleague Experience (Human Resources) team is dedicated to bringing the spirit of Care to life throughout the hotel. As the Colleague Experience Manager, you will be responsible for serving as an ambassador of Hyatt’s Core Values and Leadership profile. The ideal candidate for the Colleague Experience Manager position will be career driven, relocatable and have a passion for the Human Resource function.
The position responsibilities include exposure to payroll, benefit administration, compensation, recruitment and retention, employee/labor relations, counseling, safety and training/development. This position will report to the Director of Colleague Experience and receive support from the Area Human Resources team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily office administration: fielding inquiries from colleagues, answering and directing incoming phone calls, ordering office supplies, maintaining data integrity through accurate and timely status changes, utilizing EIS/ADP to ensure accurate data in the HR system, handling any digital scanning and maintaining colleague personnel files
- Executing monthly colleague recognition program
- Executing quarterly colleague and leader of the quarter receptions
- Conducting a formalized on-boarding experience with new hires including I-9 verification, toll tag registration, hotel tour, etc.
- Conducting a formalized experience with colleagues who are leaving the company, including exit interview, last paycheck explanation and providing insight to the appropriate manager
- Handling the administrative tasks for new hires, terminations, inter-hotel transfers
- Conducting New Hire Orientation every month or as needed
- Assisting managers with payroll issues including time edits, payroll adjustments and inquiries. Please note, the CEM is not responsible for the Payroll process, only to assist with any issues that might arise
- Maintaining communication avenues between the hotel and colleagues via Facebook, back of house media, flyers, HyattConnect (employee portal) and Zelda (colleague texting service)
- Managing the hotel’s community service committee known as Thrive
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment * Refined verbal and written communication skills -Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus * 2 or more years of human resource or management experience preferred
Primary Location: US-TX-DFW Airport
Organization: Hyatt Regency DFW Airport
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: DFW003794
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.