Hyatt Assistant Manager - Engineering in DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Assistant Manager of Engineering is responsible to assist the Director of Engineering in ensuring the efficient and economic operation of the Engineering Department in support of all other operating Departments, supplying services as required to the entire operation, and maintaining equipment, building, and grounds in optimum condition.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and/or Building Management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Manager of Engineering or Engineering Manager.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DUB003030
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.