Hyatt Food & Beverage Trainer in DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
- To train all new hires, as per Hyatt Regency Dubai and Hyatt International standards.
- To evaluate and verify understanding of all employees on the service standards.
- To assist F&B Division in developing Departmental Operations and Training manuals.
- To develop within the F&B Division all possible means and programs in order to facilitate work related procedures and upgrade the performance standards.
- Develop measurements to ensure understanding and follow up for compliance.
- To prepare and update within the Division, all training records for each employee, as well as career paths and development charts.
- Responsible for Departmental Orientation of all new employees as well as being the assigned “Buddy” for them.
- To establish within the Division measurements to check adherence to the set service standards.
- To conduct/ensure that, daily measurements for standards are done.
- To assess areas of improvement, based on the measurements done and Mystery Guest Audits, and prepare training plan to achieve and maintain a high standard of Guest Service levels at all times.
- Hospitality gradute is a must.
- Should have worked as F&B Trainer in a five star hotel for a minimum period of 2 years.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills is a required.
- Advanced knowledge of English - spoken, written, reading is a must.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DUB002876
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.