Hyatt Hotel Manager (Chinese Speaking) in GUANGZHOU, China
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will ensure the smooth and efficient running of all operational aspects of the hotel related to creating the guest experience and to ensure that the various departments are profitable and run according to the standards set for the brand in general and the hotel specifically.
- Ideally with a university degree in Hospitality or Tourism Management. Minimum 2 years’ experience as Hotel Manager or Executive Assistant Manager in large operations.
- Excellent operational, administrative, people management and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Sales & Marketing or Rooms background is preferred.
- Candidates must have extensive experience working in Asia and must be familiar with the Chinese culture.
Primary Location: CN-44-Guangzhou
Organization: Grand Hyatt Guangzhou
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Hotel Operations
Req ID: GUA000725