Hyatt Team Leader - Security in HONG KONG, China
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers and to assist the smooth operations of the security operations of the Security team.
- Ideally with a professional diploma or certificate in Safety and Security.
- Good knowledge of Fire Emergency and Evacuation, and Bomb Threat procedures.
- Well developed report writing and investigation skills.
- Good trainer, able to facilitate at all levels.
- Well developed Communication and Customer Relations Skills.
- Basic Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office and email.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Security Team Leader in a hotel or large commercial complex.
Primary Location: CN-91-Hong Kong
Organization: Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HON003529
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.