Hyatt Concierge in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Concierge are responsible for answering questions, giving direction and making detailed reservations or recommendations. This position requires knowledge of hotel services, local events and venues and transportation options. This offers the opportunity to engage in casual conversation and to indulge special requests.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to exceed our guests expectations to create everlasting experiences.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk long distances.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to make quick decisions in tough situations.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of hotel operations preferred.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of Opera & Reserve.
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Flexible Schedule including Weekends and Holidays.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: HUN003008
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.