Hyatt Host in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
Front Office associates are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires. You'll be the face of Hyatt as a Front Office Associate. If you have worked at other Hotels as a front desk clerk or you have an interest in hotel clerk jobs, we'd love to hear from you!
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
To search for other hotel jobs at Hyatt visit http://hyatt.jobs .
- You're more than welcome. *
- A true desire to exceed our guests expectations to create everlasting experiences.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk long distances.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to make quick decisions in tough situations.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of Front Office operations preferred.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of Opera & Reserve.
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Flexible Schedule including Weekends, Holidays and Overnight Shifts.
Must have full availability during Spring Break and Summer Season.
Use your past hotel job experience to make a difference at Hyatt. For immediate consideration for the Front Office Associate position, click Apply Now and complete an application for the Front Office Associate position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: HUN002948