Hyatt General Maintenance 2nd Class - Engineering - Full Time in LAHAINA, Hawaii
At Hyatt, we believe our guests stay with us because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The General Maintenance 2ndClass Position contributes to the hotel's commitment to high quality guest service and teamwork and must be the kind of person who appreciates high standards of excellence and has a desire to excel.
The General Maintenance 2ndClass Position creates an experience for our hotel guests by offering them a welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment with a positive attitude and pleasant demeanor. A 2ndclass general maintenance engineer will be primarily responsible for general maintenance and repairs on HVAC systems, electrical, refrigeration systems, kitchens, and carpentry. A 2ndclass general maintenance engineer will also be required to maintain and make repairs in guest rooms, door locks, meeting spaces, and front of house areas while displaying great communication and multitasking skills.
- Minimum 3-5 years building/hotel maintenance experience is preferred.
- Good customer service, troubleshooting skills, and experience with HVAC is required.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, and comprehend programs related to preventive maintenance (FlyWheel), TV systems, etc.
- Must have open availability, to include nights, weekends, holidays, and be able to work without direct supervision.
- Licensed in refrigeration or electrical is preferred. BOC level 1 certified or Equal is also preferred.
Primary Location: US-HI-Lahaina
Organization: Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: LAH002155
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.