Hyatt Manager Learning Facilitation in MARION, Illinois
Learning Design & Delivery team and Guest Services team. The Manager is responsible for the certification and coaching of Learning Facilitation Specialists, including documenting of their individual progress through various levels of facilitation. In addition to Managing and Mentoring the Learning Facilitation team, the Manager will also be responsible for:
• Calibration and evaluation of Learning Facilitation Specialists
• Attending/Facilitating weekly debrief meetings with Learning Facilitation Specialists
• Managing escalated documentation issues as they arise
• Working with the Traffic & Scheduling team to ensure the appropriate resources are available to train the classes needed month to month
• Working with the Senior Manager Learning Design & Delivery to make adjustments to the curricula, lesson plans, assessments, etc.
• Working closely with the Guest Services team to ensure that the outcomes needed are the outcomes delivered, including attendance at regular Guest Services team meetings
• Ensuring that Learning Facilitation Specialists have adequate exposure to call listening or case handling for the skills they train
• Being accountable to home center responsibilities (i.e. Facility MOD Shifts, Events, Projects, etc.)
The Manager Learning Facilitation supports the following approaches in the delivery of content by way of the Learning Facilitation team:
• Human Performance Improvement (HPI) (Focusing on behavior and behavior change)
• TELL SHOW DO REVIEW (Mindful of adult learning principles)
• 5-step model for structuring training (Rationale, Objectives, Activities, Evaluation, Feedback)
This position requires schedule flexibility (days/nights and some weekends) for other assignments as needed (some travel may be necessary). Success in this role is measured by the ability to motivate a team of Learning Facilitation Specialists so that they can successfully move colleagues through their learning plans (i.e. New Colleague and Loyalty Training curricula). This position reports to the Senior Manager of Learning Design & Delivery, with frequent touchpoints with their region/location’s Guest Services Director.
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
Primary Location: US-IL-Marion
Organization: Marion Reservations Center
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: MAR000383
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.