Hyatt Director, Feasibility & Development Finance in MIAMI, Florida
Provide support to the Americas Development team and other key departments by (i) preparing pro formas and (ii) analyzing, structuring, evaluating, and negotiating a wide range of business issues and potential transactions, focusing specifically on the impact of the issue/deal on the economics of Hyatt Hotels Corporation and its partners.
• Prepare pro forma operating estimates for proposed Hyatt deals opportunities brought forth by the Americas development team.
• Prepare relevant development committee memo addendas and other development-related presentations.
• Maintain development database and pipeline report.
• Assist developers in evaluating, structuring, and negotiating transactions, which involve various forms of HHC participation with multiple partners.
• Participate in and provide the analysis and recommendations for major capital projects at any Hyatt-owned asset.
• Prepare market-level lodging forecasts for key US and international markets.
• Maintain and enhance complex analytical tools – excel worksheets, databases, and SharePoint custom utilities.
• Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values (included in all job descriptions).
• The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary (included in all job descriptions).
• Minimum five years of market analysis and hotel underwriting, and/or five years of operations experience.
• BA/BS in Hospitality management or Finance-related field
• MMH/MBA with a concentration in Hospitality/Real Estate preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job:
• Proficient in Excel
- Must be fluent in Spanish
Primary Location: US-FL-Miami
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MIA001992
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.