Hyatt Sales Specialist, Global M&E in MUMBAI, India
* The M&E Specialist will have defined goals for increasing total account revenue (transient and meetings and events) as well as goals to support Global Directors of Sales.
* This position will be responsible for making prospecting calls, managing accounts that don’t meet the Global minimums, and supporting Global Directors of Sales for their M&E accounts.
* The M&E Specialist will be responsible for entry and follow up of all M&E leads in their market as well as finding new business.
* They will qualify and close business for both domestic and international hotels. * Produces quality financial reports when requested. * Prospect to find new business through phone, online searches, follow up from tradeshows etc. * Effectively support and work with Global Sales Directors
* Ideally with a relevant degree in Hospitality or Tourism management. * Must have good communication skills. * Minimum 2 years work experience as Sales Manager or Sales Executive. Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must. * Must Be comfortable operating in a demanding and fluid environment and delivering results on time.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt India Consultancy Private Limited
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MUM000683