Hyatt Concierge in PARIS, France
The Hotel du Louvre, ideally located in the heart of the 1st arrondissement, is looking for a Concierge.
Your mission :
- Ensure a quality of reception, information and advice to customers
- Take charge of all customer requests: making appointments, various reservations, shopping
- Inform the customer about all the services of the hotel
- Organize the work of valet hunters porters
- Control the respect of quality standards
- Ensures the mail dispatching for the hotel and the customers in the respect of the deadlines
- Enforce safety instructions
- Retain customers and maintain direct contact with regular customers
- Dealing with complaints
- Animate a team
You should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow: excellent presentation, good communication and customer service skills.
Ideally with a relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality management with a first experience in a luxury hotel.
Extensive knowledge about Paris and fluent French and English are required.
Primary Location: FR-J-Paris
Organization: Hotel Du Louvre
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: PAR003878
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.