Hyatt Hotel Services Agent (Security Officer, On-Call) in SAN FRANCISCO, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Hotel Services Agent (Security Officer, On-Call) is responsible for the oversight of the safety and security of the hotel guests and employees. This person will follow safety and security standards and complete incident reports as required.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Previous security experience preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays as this position is On-Call.
Primary Location: US-CA-San Francisco
Organization: Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Req ID: SAN021190
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.