Hyatt Executive Chef - Grand Hyatt Sanya Haitang Bay in SANYA, China
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the division in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Executive Chef is responsible to function as the Production Manager for the Food and Beverage Department, to ensure that all the outlets and banquets operate successfully, in accordance with the standard of the hotel and are individually profitable.
- Ideally with an apprenticeship or professional diploma in Food Production. Minimum 2 years work experience as Executive Chef, or Executive Sous chef in larger operation.
- Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills with a flair for creativity are a must.
- Cantoness speaking is preferred.
Primary Location: CN-46-Sanya
Organization: Grand Hyatt Sanya Haitang Bay
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SAN020891
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.