Hyatt Sunriver Resort In Room Dining Server in SUNRIVER, Oregon
The In-Room Dining Server is responsible for delivering food and beverages to our guests anywhere on property, to include pool, airport, homes, rooms, and meeting spaces.
- Takes guest IRD orders over the phone
- Delivers all food and beverage items to guests
- Assists with preparing food trays; ensure proper appearance standards
- Carries IRD trays to guest rooms
- Drives IRD van to guest room destination
- Ensures the cleanliness of the IRD van
- Ensures IRD cell phone is in good working condition and fully charged
- Removes serving trays from guests rooms, entering if necessary
- Maintains an up to date working knowledge of all amenities and mini bars, notifying housekeeping of any issues
- Provides assistant to resort staff as needed
- Maintains daily can checklist and inspection
- Completes opening, ongoing and closing sidework
- Attends mandatory monthly department meetings and appropriate resort and division meetings
- Makes IRD drink orders
- Communicates with kitchen staff to ensure guest satisfaction
- Removes serving trays from guest rooms
- Engages in friendly and professional conversation with guests
- Addresses any guest issue promptly and with great concern
- Provides general resort information for guests
- Offers warm and sincere welcome/farewell for all guests of Sunriver Resort including use of guest name & good eye contact with each guest
- Maintains an up to date working knowledge of all resort amenities as well as any special events
- Interacts with resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
- Up sells other resort services and amenities to guests
- Provides assistance to restaurant staff as needed
- Maintains constant awareness of safety issues, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons). Reports all safety incidents to on-duty supervisor.
- Acts with responsibility towards all company property, supplies and equipment.
- Maintains a professional appearance. Follows all Sunriver Resort dress code standards.
- Remains alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and colleagues at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned
* High school education required * Prior food and beverage experience preferred * At least one year customer service experience preferred * At least six months POS system experience preferred
Primary Location: US-Oregon-Sunriver
Organization: Sunriver Resort
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: SUN000189
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.