Hyatt Butler – Rooftop Pool Service – Part Time (6-month contract) in SYDNEY, Australia
Description:*This opportunity is a part time seasonal contract lasting over a period of six months.*
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To work closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on caring for guests and associates alike.
- To maintain par stocks of all equipment and guest supplies as required.
- To assist in opening (including mise en place) set up and closing of the outlet.
- To assist guests with requests, taking orders and serving food and beverages to guests at the rooftop pool, including making cocktails.
- To ensure the pool area is well attended.
- To respond to guest enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.
- To assist the In-Room Dining team when required, or on days of adverse weather when the pool is not frequented by guests.
- To have meaningful conversations with guests, getting to know their preferences so we can better create an unforgettable hotel experience.
* Good food and beverage service skills. * One year of experience in food and beverage service. * Current NSW RSA Competency Card. * Excellent customer focus. * Able to work under pressure. * Able to work outdoors in the sun.
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Park Hyatt Sydney
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: SYD001394
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.