Hyatt Night Manager – Front Office in SYDNEY, Australia
* Ensures that all Front Office employees provide exceptional guest service at all times.
Assists the Front Office Management Team in efficiently managing the department.
To operate the computerisedAutomatic Night Audit system and to produce balanced daily results.**
To ensure the daily accuracy of traffic sheets, folios, all types of vouchers and restaurant checks, before sending them to the Finance department.
To be familiar with the handling of cashiering functions
You are required to fulfil a ‘Deputy Warden’ role in the event of an emergency
- Available to work permanent overnight shifts on a full time basis (11pm - 7am with flexibility)
- Well developed Communication and Customer Relations Skills
- Well developed Computer Skills particularly MS Office, email and Hotel Property Management system (preferably OPERA)
- Good trainer, able to facilitate at all levels
- Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements
- University Degree/Diploma in Hospitality or Tourism Management is desired
- Minimum 1 year work experience as an Assistant Manager - Front Office or 2 years as a Team Leader – Front Office with Night Audit experience is desired
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Park Hyatt Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: SYD001308