Hyatt Sales Executive / Manager (MICE) in SYDNEY, Australia
About The Hyatt Regency Sydney
A career as Sales Manager with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities!
Hyatt Regency Sydney is Australia's largest hotel and our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a courtesy and sense of fun!
As the Sales Manager, you will maximize total revenue potential for Hyatt Regency Sydney across the meetings, incentives and MICE events market segments with a focus on both retention and acquisition.
• Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach to sales and be a dynamic sales leader who will positively impact our business and clearly define our Regency Brand.
• Retention and acquisition of business
• Building and maintaining strong relationships across internal and external clients, and other market and industry sources
• Maximizing yield potential of MICE business for the hotel
• Working closely with the Director of Sales to develop and implement strategies to maximize business
Our Expectations: *
• Relevant degree in Business, Hospitality or Sales & Marketing
• Minimum 2 years' experience within a 5 star environment as an Senior Sales Executive specializing in the MICE market
• A proven track record in achieving targets and yield management
• Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership skills and relationship management
• Highly motivated, solutions-oriented self-starter with adaptable teamwork style
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include:
• CBD Location
• Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
• Discount city car parking
• Dry Cleaning
• Career progression
• A busy work environment where no two days are the same
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SYD001335
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.