Hyatt Nail Tech - Part-Time in TUCSON, Arizona
This person must provide quality, natural nail services and will be responsible for learning treatments specific to Miraval and all pertinent product lines. Essential Functions:
- Adhere to given schedule and appointments.
- Organize and hand in to manager all completed forms with voucher receipts of appointments at the end of the shift.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as stated in the employee handbook.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and stations used, as well as, restock of linens and products between and at the end of each working shift.
- Must possess the ability to perform consecutive services in a pre-determined period of time.
- Must be able to respond to individual guest needs and adhere to Miraval standards as written in the employee handbook.
Required to demonstrate job performance proficiency in at least the following areas: Perform 3 consecutive 50-minute natural manicures and pedicures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have graduated from an accredited cosmetology school with a minimum of 300 hours.
- Must possess a strong educational background with the ability to implement appropriate techniques according to assessment of guests, indications or contradictions.
Minimum of 1-year experience as a nail tech required.
English is required to communicate with guests and management.
- Must possess the ability to represent the Mission of Miraval as in the handbook, verbally and with body language.
Must speak quietly in a clear, concise, confident manner to guests and employees.
Ability to understand personal boundaries and confidentiality of guests as stated in the employee handbook.
Must possess good decision making ability in regards to guest issues that arise in the moment without management supervision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job requires strong to moderate physical stamina. Must be able to withstand up to 8 hours of sitting and reaching with intermittent bending and walking.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: TUC000300
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.