Hyatt Guest Relation - Rooms in France
Hyatt Regency Chantilly is currently under construction for an expected opening in the second half of 2018.
We are hiring a Guest Relation Rooms!
At Hyatt, we believe that our customers choose us because of our caring employees who care about our customers by providing a unique service and experience. Join us to experience the opening of a Hyatt Hotel in a unique location next to Chantilly Castle: Hyatt Regency Chantilly.
By taking up your position at the Hyatt Regency Chantilly you will discover and work in the Rooms Department and its various services:
- Welcome, direct and inform our customers,
- Check in and check out,
- Ensure the promotion of our establishment as well as our services offered to our customers,
- Anticipate customer needs,
- Participate in the management of complaints and their follow-up,
- Communicate effectively with hotel members and your team.
* Ideally holding a hotel school diploma * Motivated, punctual, with excellent personal presentation and excellent interpersonal skills, * Commercial sense, * Be proactive, * You will need basic knowledge of the reception department (reception, service and courtesy). * You will need to be fluent in French and good English will be required. * A third language will be an asset.
Primary Location: FR-Île-de-France
Organization: Hyatt Regency Chantilly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Service Operations
Req ID: LE-001040
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.